Dr. Shelly L. Brown, M. Msc., Ph.D.
I have no religious affiliation only spiritual reverence. I respect all spiritual beliefs and the choice to personalize it for ourselves. You cannot put God/Spirit in a box, nor can you define him or her for others.
I am particularly focused on comparative religion, spiritual hypnotherapy, transpersonal psychology, and energy healing.
I experience “mind-blown” every day of my life and that is what I live for… The world is full of fascinating knowledge!
If you have an insight to share, wisdom to impart, a meeting of the mind… I am pleased to meet you. If you disagree with what I am pondering, okay… so? *tongue in cheek but really*
I am a Cancer Sun, Virgo Rising with an Aquarius Moon.
My Metaphysical Resume:
- My Doctorate is in Philosophy, I am not a medical doctor.
- I have a Masters degree in Metaphysical Science.
- I am a Certified Metaphysician, Reiki Master, Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist, NLP Practitioner and Spiritual Life Coach.
- I am an ordained minister with the International Metaphysical Ministry.
- I have more than 35 years experience exploring metaphysics as my greatest passion.
- I am fascinated by ancient spirituality, the derivation of words, and tradition that has been lost.
- I am very respectful of everyone’s journey, be it the same as mine or completely different.
- I have a million questions about the unknown and don’t easily accept explanations unless it computes and contains an element of reason. Please don’t be offended if I don’t immediately agree with science or unrealistic beliefs. Sometimes I don’t.
- I love to learn new things and research anything I don’t fully understand obsessively.
- I am grateful – for everything I experience – including you, for visiting my blog.
- I have experienced a colorful life journey that has resulted in learned wisdom, compassion, and empathy. If you played a role in my learning, I both apologize and thank you. I cannot say I made mistakes because those difficulties taught me the things I value today.